Saturday, August 12, 2017

Balloon Lift Off 3: Swept Away

The red balloons are still flying.

This week I was inspired to continue with my Balloon Lift Off series with Swept Away inspired by #colour_collective weekly color Vert Réséda as the background color, which screamed ocean to me. Once again, the color inspired the art and the balloons won't let me go, so this is what happened:

a red balloon adventure in pictures by Traci Van Wagoner
©2017 Traci Van Wagoner, all rights reserved

Will she ever land? What will she see in her travels? How will her dog keep up if she is swept out to sea? Stay tuned, I'm sure there will be more of their story unfolding here. Have an adventurous weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. This flight is really getting to be grand, and a great view for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My imagination is running wild with red balloon adventures. There will definitely be more. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in this journey!

      Delete