Thursday, December 7, 2017

Cute Winter Animal Gift Tags

Get your own free printable Winter Animals Gift Tags

Winter Animal Cardinal Gift Tag by Traci Van Wagoner

Last year while doing some winter paint play, I painted some cute winter animals. I decided this year they would make fun gift tags for the holiday season. Since it is the season of giving, I'm giving these away for your own personal use. All I ask is that you visit my website and hit the subscribe button so I can email you a pdf. I promise I won't be inundating your emails, just the occasional free activity page and updates on the goings ons in my studio.

The tags have a fox, reindeer, and a cardinal. Print them on paper or card stock, trim and enjoy! Happy Holidays!



Winter Animal Gift Tags by Traci Van Wagoner
See full page of Winter Animal Gift tags on my website
Get your free pdf printable at www.tracivanwagoner.com. Thanks a bunch for following my creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment