Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Booker T. Bear Debut

I'm very excited to share the news that Booker T. Bear is making his appearance in the world with his Booker T. Bear's Website! Yay! Go check it out, buy a book or two, and have some fun exploring Juneberry Square. Books One and Two in the Let's Go Series are available for preorder and will be available very soon.

The series of four books (so far) was written by Jen Jellyfish, M.M., illustrated by the creative team at Imagine That! Design (myself and my husband, Kurt Keller) and brought to you by The Library Store, Inc.

This fun series took up a good portion of my time in 2016. It was a fun adventure traveling the world with Booker and his friend Dahlya Dragonfly.

I'd love to hear what you think of Booker's fun adventures.


illustrated by Kurt Keller and Traci Van Wagoner
Booker T. Bear Let's Go Series Book 1
illustrated by Kurt Keller and Traci Van Wagoner
Booker T. Bear Let's Go Series Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment