Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Balloon Lift Off: 6 Balloon Crossing

In case you've been missing the balloon adventures, here's another one for fun, Balloon Crossing. The color inspiration was Buttercup. I keep debating about how much noodling to do on these. I like the loose and energetic feel, but I also like to noodle things -- sometimes too much. That's one of the reasons I'm really loving painting on the iPad. I create most of these paintings with my finger first, and then I bring in the Apple Pencil when I want more detail. My art has loosened up a lot and I think feels more fresh.

Where do you think the balloons will take the girl and her dog next?

Balloon LIft Off 6: Balloon Crossing by Traci Van Wagoner an illustrated adventure
©2017 Traci Van Wagoner, all rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. I really look forward to your ongoing balloon adventure series and they go up-up and soar. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you're enjoying the journey too!

      Delete