Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sleepy Sugar Plum Dragon and Friend

Day 25, Inktober 2016 Dragons, Tired

Sleepy Sugar Plum Dragon and Friend pen and ink by Traci Van Wagoner
This drawing has tugged at me all year to paint it since creating it last year during #inktober as part of my dragon collection for the prompt word #tired.
 
So I did.

I've painted dragons in various colors: red, green, gold -- the usual, so when I saw the #colour_collective color prompt, sugar plum pink, this last week, I was inspired to try that out. What do you think? Do you like pink dragons? Hmm, what kind of magic or abilities would a pink dragon have?

I do believe the little girl is having sweet dreams as she cuddles up with this cute and dusty pink dragon.
Sleepy Sugar Plum Dragon and Friend by Traci Van Wagoner
©2017 Traci Van Wagoner, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment