Thursday, February 15, 2018

IF: Olympics

Hippo and Zebra Couples Figure Skating


I've enjoyed watching figure skating in the Olympics this week and with the prompt from Kidlitart #BAPC18 of animals for February, I decided to have some #paintplay fun with a hippo and zebra couple skating their way across the ice in the spotlights of the Olympics.

This month, I'm also in the process of playing with a variety of styles (my own personal challenge) and had fun playing with this painterly, loose style with Procreate on my iPad Pro. I have an Apple Pencil, but I didn't use it with this painting since I wanted to keep things loose.

Hippo and Zebra figure skaters by Traci Van Wagoner
©2018 Traci Van Wagoner


 If you'd like to see a process video, check out my FB page or on twitter @TraciVanWagoner

Also, if you'd like to see more art in this style with or without animals, let me know. I'm always trying to create art that brings smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment